I've been on dexilant for six months. in that...I've been on Dexilant for six months. In that time I've had two respiratory infections that required antibiotics. Now I'm sick again with the same thing. I was on Prilosec and didn't have these side effects but it wasn't strong enough to decrease my reflux symptoms. I'm going to the Mayo clinic in Sept. For more intensive tests and to be evaluated. My mother and relatives had these same issues. I know I cannot endure the pain an nausea without this strong medication but it surely presents other problems. Anyone else with similar issues? I'm normal weight, eat very healthy diet with no processed foods alcohol dairy or gluten. I also have a list of about 40 foods that cause symptoms even on this strong medication. Do you have any tips or recommendations that may help? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I was diagnosed with Lupus SLE 7 months ago and I’m just now researching the possible link between dexilant and Lupus.
- I have had upper respiratory issues on and off since I began taking Topamax for migraine relief in December 2017. I am not certain that my issues are related to the medication and was interested in learning of other's experiences in this regard. Both my internist and my neurologist do not...
- My husband and I have had upper respiratory infections since around the time CVS changed valsartan brand. My husband has taken 2 rounds of antibiotics & steroids, plus the shots and the symptoms seem to lessen, but return in full force once the meds are finished. This has gone on for several...
- i have just started using Repatha am 55 yrs old female and have a genetic history of cholesterol.
- I'm a 58 year old female, was suffering from acid reflux and IBS and was loosing weight. I started taking Dexilant 60 mg today. Hoping to get better and gain some weight
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Dexilant and have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Dexilant (153 members)