I've been on spironolactone for over a year now....I've been on spironolactone for over a year now. I haven't had even a little erection in about 4 months. I have been married for 20 years also we are a cuckold couple so my wife is plenty satisfied by her lovers. She wants me to stay on it she says since I don't have sex anymore I've been a lot nicer. She's right I don't constantly think about sex anymore and that leaves room to take care of my family. I am afaid even if I stop taking spironolactone now I already did the damage from what I've read I may be chemically castrated. What do you think? Thanks for reading.. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I've taken Sprionolactone for 7 years with multiple side effects. My side effects are moderate and no some are the extremely causing my to take other medications to manage these effects, when possible. I have gained a significant amount of weight, which was so subtle I never attributed the...
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- Hi I'm not sure if this is ok or not but I wasn't sure where to ask this question. My name is Maureen and I'm 36 years old and ended up having a bad side effect from doxycycline (that I was taking for my acne) called psudo tumor cerebri. Basically I got increased pressure in my brain causing a...
- How long does it last after stopping the medication?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Erection Problems (7 members)
- Support group for people who have Erection Problems (724 members)
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone (262 members)