I've been taking fluconazole every other day for...I've been taking Fluconazole every other day for a week. I've noticed more of a loss of sensitivity to spicy foods than an actual lost of taste. Due to dry mouth issues over the past several years, I have been very sensitive to spicy foods (which kills me because I loved spicy foods). I also also get this bland taste and almost numb feeling with my taste buds. I'm going to enjoy spicier foods as often as I can for the next couple of weeks while on the Fluconazole before I can't tolerate them again! ;o) Add comment
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on. This time when or if I belchi have a metallic taste in my mouth. I'm also taking Lisinopril
- Hi im firefly does anyone hav loss of taste on lamictal . Also having issues with hair thinning Am I the only one?
- Hello I'm Kim I have been on Spirivia for 2 days my throat is raw and food tastes disgusting,I'm 52 and was just diagnosed with emphysema,been a smoker for over 30 years...
- Loss of smell and taste in less than a month of taking xiidra
- Took Zofran for 3 days postoperative and sweets taste bitter
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Taste - Impaired (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Taste - Impaired (600 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole (134 members)