I wanna ask you question about causes and remedy...I wanna ask you question about causes and remedy for erosive duodenitis. My husband is suffering from Asthma and he has been recently diagnosed with erosive duodenitis. His age is 29. He is sick from last 13 months. His symptoms started with coughing and flu. Doctors have prescribed him some antibiotics. His symptoms were not controlled so Doctor has prescribed Prednisole. But even Prednisole didn't helped for coughing. He has taken Prednisole in last November. We recently came to know that he has erosive duodenitis. Erosive duodenitis can be caused by spicy food? And most important question is whether Erosive duodenitis can be cured? What are the remedies? How long it takes to be normal again? Please suggest me some some solution and guide me. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have GC A and have been On Prednisolone for 6 months. My hair is now calling out. Will it grow back?
- Weight gain, will it ever end?
- Taken for 9 months, woke up with 3 broken ribs, went to the doctor who asked" your not still taking prednisone are you" reply, well you are still prescribing it. No you shouldn't be taking it this long. Within 2 years after the broken ribs I ruptured right ham string, left archilles tendon and...
- My father got hepatomegally after prednisolone treatment. What can I do to cure this condition
- PMR Prednisolone tapering Folliculitis on thighs and buttocks
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Erosive Duodenitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Erosive Duodenitis (3 members)
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone (60 members)