I want to know about the side effects of botox. ...I want to know about the side effects of botox. I seem to get baggy eyelids as well as an upper respiratory infection. No one believes me. But it is so. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hello! I am 40 and female, I had Botox injections one time in my forehead for between the eyes scrunching. I have been experiencing mild to moderate memory impairment since 5-6 days after the injections. Will it go away? I’m scared.
- Hi I'm a 46 year old female and have been using Botox for over 2 years to treat Migraines. Just in the last few month's ( 2 treatments) I have developed noticeable side effects. Fist it was vision problems and now severe Vertigo. I'm a very active gym goer and feeling very frustrated and sad...
- Hi. I just got my second series of botox for migraine. The first series lowered my number of migraines and lowered the pain level of each of them, too. I only had 2 really bad migraines in 11 weeks. I was used to having them almost everyday. I had bad migraines for the 19 days before the next...
- Hi, This was my 6th time to my plastic surgeon's office. Never had a problem prior. Day 7 both eyes were red and dry, today day 10 I look like I've got pink eye. I look horrendous! What can I do?
- I have had upper respiratory issues on and off since I began taking Topamax for migraine relief in December 2017. I am not certain that my issues are related to the medication and was interested in learning of other's experiences in this regard. Both my internist and my neurologist do not...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Botox and have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Botox (228 members)