I was diagnosed with atrial fib by an ep. she...I was diagnosed with Atrial Fib by an EP. She suggested a caradioversion followed by ablation if the cardioversion didn't work. So far I have the irregular heart beat for a few days then I have a 1 or 2 day reprieve. Lately I've been having flushing and tingling in face, hands with weakness and shortness of breath on exertion. I am hesitant about surgery and the drugs they've recommended. What do you think.
Post created a month ago in groups: Atrial fibrillation/flutter and Skin blushing/flushing, Atrial fibrillation/flutter, Skin blushing/flushingAdd comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Yes I have atrial fibrillation, can I have sex with Cialis I am 63
- Xarelto It has given me shortness of breath my doctor said that's impossible he said I would be the only one in the world to say that, haha its true
- Would like to know if there is a way to avoid facial flushing with Cialis
- Worried sick about my a fib due to Letrozole. I will be monitoring this group to make some Porten decisions on whether to quit
- Without doubt as a diagnosed atrial fibrillation patient (drug controlled) I can confirm that if I drink a small glass of any drink containing Phenylalaline I will suffer an AF flutter episode within a very short time. This includes cola and many fizzy drinks. My advice is that if you have AF...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Skin Blushing/Flushing (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter (652 members)
- Support group for people who have Skin Blushing/Flushing (178 members)