I was hospitalized for cryptococcal meningitis. ...I was hospitalized for cryptococcal meningitis. I now take 200mg of Diflucan per day. I have to take it for life to suppress the fungal meningitis. It's very hard to pass my stool, and painful, even when taking a stool softener every day. Need long-term advice to control the constipation. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Ever since I started taking glimeperide I have had constipation
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after about two months. I chalked it up to menopause. I've since developed other side effects and started to research Valsartan. I will be seeing my doctor this week to discuss this and find another solution...
- My name is Joyce. I am 84 years old. I have chronic constapation. I also have high blood pressure. I take milk of magnesia. Thank you
- I am the wife and my husband has bad constipation after 24 rounds of chemo. He also has increased heart rate and I want to see the relationship between a rapid heart rate and constipation.
- Female in early 60s taking sodium bicarb for about 10 days, developed horrible constipation. Taking it to deal with blind loop syndrome resulting in bacterial overgrowth. This treatment was recommended by a patient who had the same weight loss surgery and was prescribed this regimen by her...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and have Constipation (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Constipation (617 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)