I was hospitalized for cryptococcal meningitis. ...I was hospitalized for cryptococcal meningitis. I now take 200mg of Diflucan per day. I have to take it for life to suppress the fungal meningitis. It's very hard to pass my stool, and painful, even when taking a stool softener every day. Need long-term advice to control the constipation. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- Hi I've just recently learned I have Enteritis not sure of the cause as of yet back in March is when I started feeling nauseous and loss of appetite then the first of July the pain come in upper left abdominal which Dr. thought was pancreas enzymes so gave meds but pain had gotten worse so had...
- Ever since I started taking glimeperide I have had constipation
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after about two months. I chalked it up to menopause. I've since developed other side effects and started to research Valsartan. I will be seeing my doctor this week to discuss this and find another solution...
- My name is Joyce. I am 84 years old. I have chronic constapation. I also have high blood pressure. I take milk of magnesia. Thank you
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and have Constipation (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Constipation (637 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)