I wasn’t angry frequently until i realize that...I wasn’t angry frequently until I realize that when I started taking Zyrtec- my anger has increased. And today, it’s on a regular basis. I get angry every minute for many ridiculous things. It wasn’t like this before I started taking Zyrtec but this stuff works for my allergies but anger... Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I am nearly 48 years old and have had Depression since I can remember. I have been diagnosed with Borderline, Bipolar disorders, chronic depression anxiety etc etc... I have just recently been diagnosed with Adhd and have been taken off all my anti-psychotic medications and have been told that...
- my name is david. I take lyrica for epilepsy. This is a new medication for me. Slowly my dose is being increased. I do not like the anger, anxiety, frustration and depression as a result of taking this medication. What can I do to deal withe these emotions and the lack of control?
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able to determine the cause. Have just thought of this as prossible problem. Had gall bladder removed in December of 2015 and problem seems to have started after that also.
- My 9 month old baby girl was prescribed Zyrtec & now has torticollis.
- About 9 months ago my 7 year old started having violent meltdowns over everything. I recently learned that Zyrtec might be the culprit. Since taking him off it he has progressively improved.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Anger (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Anger (207 members)
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec (331 members)