I wasn’t angry frequently until i realize that...I wasn’t angry frequently until I realize that when I started taking Zyrtec- my anger has increased. And today, it’s on a regular basis. I get angry every minute for many ridiculous things. It wasn’t like this before I started taking Zyrtec but this stuff works for my allergies but anger... Add comment
- My 9 month old baby girl was prescribed Zyrtec & now has torticollis.
- About 9 months ago my 7 year old started having violent meltdowns over everything. I recently learned that Zyrtec might be the culprit. Since taking him off it he has progressively improved.
- Severe allergies and taking lithium and trileptal
- I have been taking Zyrtec for a couple of months and noticed that my vision is getting more blurry. I had cataract surgery in March. It also blurred when I took an antibiotic. Is this common?
- I recently started having pain on my ears; especially my left ear. I thought that I had an ear infection but my doctor confirmed that I didn’t. I then thought that perhaps the medicine that I take could be causing me to have ear pain. I decided to look up Zyrtec because I use it regularly for...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Anger (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Anger (145 members)
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec (162 members)