Iam taking osemaprazolsince 2days i got chest...Iam taking osemaprazolsince 2days I got chest pain and shortness breath.Due h.pylori infection could I stop and take pantop Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I started wellbutrin last Thursday (Aug 23) and after 4 days is when I started to feel like I couldn't catch a deep breath. I stopped taking it. It has been 2 days now and I still have the problem. Hoping someone can tell me how long this will last and if allergy meds like zyrtec will help?
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- Hello. Is the shortness of breath reversible. Thanksi
- I have been taking celexa for about 7 years now and recently started taking Wellbutrin. At first I was totally fine and then my dose increased. I haven’t been sleeping well and I’ve been experiencing shortness of breath for 4 days now. At first I thought it was just anxiety but now I’m wondering...
- I have been put on tykosan 7 months ago, also have mild anemia, have some dizziness, slight fever sometimes, and slight shortness of breath always...wondering if it is from the tykosan....had open heart surgery 1 year ago...anyone else have symptoms from taking this drug ?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Breathing Difficulty (5 members)
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty (763 members)
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole (609 members)