It has been a month since i had sudden onset...It has been a month since I had sudden onset bilateral lower extremity. I am now using a walker and wheelchair due to the weakness, muscle spasms and fatique. I do not have any pain of any sort. I am seeing a neurologist and have had extensive testing done; MRIs, CT, Nerve Conduction tests, blood work, spinal tap to mention a few. All the tests have been "unremarkable." Now I am doing research on the medications I am taking. Omeprazole is one medication prescribed and the physicians know I take it, I always hand a medication list to my medical providers. Not sure what is causing the weakness and why the immediate onset with no previous symptoms. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi. I've been taking 40 mg of omeprazole for gastritis for about 3 months and am experiencing right flank pain and pain in right abdomen. Has anyone else had this experience?
- on eliquis about year, extreme weakness in back of legs into my glutes, have hiked my dogs for years in canyons without any problem, now an incline, let alone a steep hill is so difficult , like i have nothing in my glutes to make the ascent !
- Can anyone give me any ideas to combat the m uscle weakness in the legs
- hi everyone! I'm 25 y/o , female. and having a hard time swallowing food! I believe its because of the omeprazole.
- i recently have trouble getting out a chair. The timing with an increased dose of bupropion have me worrying.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Weakness (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Weakness (317 members)
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole (592 members)