- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- Itching all over with brilinta. My head gets hives, I scratch and get crusty areas in my hair with hive like condition
- I had a heart attack December 2017 and was prescribed this medication. I administered reluctantly as I do not like taking medication. I had weight loss soon after and the weight loss has continued. My appetite has not affected.
- Just began on Brilinta a week ago and am experiencing sharp muscle aches that render me unable to move or breathe.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Brilinta and have Erection Problems (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Erection Problems (724 members)
- Support group for people who take Brilinta (234 members)