Just started taking celebrex last few wks., & i...Just started taking celebrex last few wks., & I came down this past wkend w an upper respiratory infection. Wondered if they were related or just the weather change?? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have been taking generic version of Celebrex for several years to help management of the pain in my neck due to disk problems. I was just recently diagnosed with a minimal issue of PVC and PAC. My pain management doctor has since taken me off Celebrex.
- have been taking Celebrex for about 3 weeks and my nose gets more stuffy by the day. Any suggestions?
- Hi - I just started taking Celebrex last week. I started having chest pains in my left side 4 nights ago and have had them every night. I'm really sad about it because I've seen a little relief from pain. Does anyone know how serious this is? I read that there's a higher occurrence in those...
- I took these drugs together for two days and now I can't stop sweating. My clothes feel cold all the time.
- 64 yo in hospital with cellitis and take Celebrex
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Celebrex (218 members)