My 19 year old daughter just started using...My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario email@example.com Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- My father (age 76) was diagnosed with lung cancer in January 2018. He was not a smoker, or at least not since ~1970. His oncologist put him on Keytruda, and it did appear that this medication dramatically reduced the lung cancer. However, after about 6 months, my father said he was having...
- My father (age 76) took Keytruda for about 6 months to fight lung cancer. The lung cancer shrank dramatically, but my father started having seizures and became aphasic. Now he can not communicate except occasionally being able to answer brief yes/no questions. They say he has a "softening of...
- My daughter has epilepsy and uses Artane for movement disorder.
- can dilantin and cialis be used together??
- Hi, I have type 1 diabetes and this has been a pretty bad year for me so far. I had 2 seizures in May, 1 in June, and had another just three days ago. They aren't all from low blood sugar but I don't know why I'm having them. I had to put something in this box so there's why I'm here.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and have Seizures (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Seizures (100 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (212 members)