My dr. put me on metformin about a month ago. i...My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could Metformin be the cause? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Anyone get tooth pain with flonase? I went to the dentist and he could not find anything wrong with the tooth. I was taking nasalcort but ran out so I stated the flonase i had sitting around. It seems to dry my nose out out the more I use it so I wonder if the drying out of my nose may be...
- I developed a severe toothache over about 24 hours. I was using Chloraseptic spray to help numb the pain which I had used with relative success on an unrelated toothache in the past. The pain was waxing and waning in intensity over the past 6-8 hours. It was getting pretty bad before getting in...
- I'm Curt, I have been taking Farxiga until I got a yeast infection. During that time my teeth got extremely sensitive and I could not pin the pain down to one certain tooth, it seemed as if they all hurt. I have been off of it for a month and I still have dental pain. I am 71 years old, in...
- My name is Melissa. I've recently been prescribed labetalol and hVe been taking metformin already for the last 5 months. Is this safe?
- Hi am Nigel I am a carpenter/builder aged 56 & have had A.S for 30 years I also have high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes IBS smoke enjoy a drink & over weight
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have Toothaches
- Support group for people who have Toothaches (109 members)
- Support group for people who take Metformin (753 members)