My father got hepatomegally after prednisolone...My father got hepatomegally after prednisolone treatment. What can I do to cure this condition Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have GC A and have been On Prednisolone for 6 months. My hair is now calling out. Will it grow back?
- Weight gain, will it ever end?
- Just diagnosed with mildly enlarged liver. Thought I was in perfect health.
- I am a 42 yo female and have been incredibly healthy. I've never smoked and I only drink wine socially. In January I had a liver panel done as part of routine annual blood work and my liver enzymes were all fine (ALT 18/ AST 17). In late February I was prescribed oral Lamisil for a toe nail...
- Taking Humira since 2009 and had previously taken Enbrel for about 5 years after taking methotrexate. Before starting biologic drugs did have a liver biopsy which showed grade 1 changes in the liver presumably due to methotrexate but told it was safe to start on Enbrel at the time. All liver...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Hepatomegaly (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Hepatomegaly (50 members)
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone (90 members)