My father has excessive saliva is taking...My father has excessive saliva is taking copidregil and omeprazole. He is 93 he was using hyacinth patches for years but has now had really bad skin reaction to these.Have stopped patches and trying papain tablets no improvement after 10 days don’t know what else we can try. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- My name is Eileen. My husband has been on Clopidogrel for four years and I struggle to find out what interactions there are between the drug and certain foods. My GP is not much help
- Hello, Gay Winters here and I'm so pleased to stumble across his group. Have been banging on to doctors and the local hospital about the cause of my UTIs since doing my own research. Started Clopidogrel on Feb 21 in preparation for stent on March1, but 5 days after starting this drug I...
- I am taking clopidogrel almost a year now after having a TIA last Aug. 21, 2017. The panic attack was developed after the TIA . After I came to notice that every time I take clopidogrel I been experiencing the panic attack and take the alprazolam. Early this year when I experience twitching on...
- My name is EMC Forrest K Ragsdale I suffer from PTSD and GAD. I have been on Klonopin for 13 years.
- I wonder if I can have a different medication, as Clopidogrel gives me such a bad taste and makes me feel a bit sick?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Drooling (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Drooling (77 members)
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel (119 members)