My father has excessive saliva is taking...My father has excessive saliva is taking copidregil and omeprazole. He is 93 he was using hyacinth patches for years but has now had really bad skin reaction to these.Have stopped patches and trying papain tablets no improvement after 10 days don’t know what else we can try. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi to All, I'm Ed Schirmer, I have cml and suffer muscle cramps taking Gleevec. Most pain is in my hands and arms but occurs in the feet and legs at times. I'm hopeful that joining this group will lead me to ways to relieve this harsh pain.
- My name is Eileen. My husband has been on Clopidogrel for four years and I struggle to find out what interactions there are between the drug and certain foods. My GP is not much help
- Hello, Gay Winters here and I'm so pleased to stumble across his group. Have been banging on to doctors and the local hospital about the cause of my UTIs since doing my own research. Started Clopidogrel on Feb 21 in preparation for stent on March1, but 5 days after starting this drug I...
- I am taking clopidogrel almost a year now after having a TIA last Aug. 21, 2017. The panic attack was developed after the TIA . After I came to notice that every time I take clopidogrel I been experiencing the panic attack and take the alprazolam. Early this year when I experience twitching on...
- My name is EMC Forrest K Ragsdale I suffer from PTSD and GAD. I have been on Klonopin for 13 years.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Drooling (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Drooling (77 members)
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel (123 members)