My granddaughter has gained an extreme amount of...My granddaughter has gained an extreme amount of weight since taking methylphenidate cd 10 mg - She is 13 years old, and we are stymied as to what to do. I feel so bad for her. Thank you for any assistance you can offer us. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- My metabolism came to a dead stop I think
- Am 60 yrs woman breast netastasis since 2014 taking xzeloda 1500mg one week on other off gainnig rapidly. Not eating too much. And modertly active. Pl advice
- I'm a 59 year old female that has been on Metoprolol Succinate for 1 year and have gained 8 pounds. I am an exercise fanatic who was told to cut back on exercise 6 1/2 years ago do to A FIB. I still get a few hours in a day but have had a shift in weight along with the gain. Anyone come up...
- Hi my name is Dilly and I am suffering from the obvious opiate addiction. I thought that suboxone would be the magical drug that would help me live. To make it short, I did help. But now I am 40 something pounds over weight. In seven months!! I need to talk to people that this has happen to and...
- Can anyone help me, I am 25 years old, female. I have been on 75mg on Irbesartan for nearly 1 year. I was previously on Ramipril 5mg, I never had a problem with it but to protect my kidneys my nephrologist put me on irbesartan, i have gained so much weight its horrendous, please help?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Ritalin and have Weight Increased (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Weight Increased (1130 members)
- Support group for people who take Ritalin (175 members)