My name is sylvia. i have taken cipro on and off...My name is Sylvia. I have taken Cipro on and off for bladder infections. I took it Last part of April and on June 15 started having Restless Leg Syndrom. I have been doing research and found your article.. It is very uncomfortable. Need to talk with someone about it. My primary Dr. Does not know much about it or my urologist. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Lawrence san diego have periodic leg movement which fatigues me so doc Rx gabapentin today
- I'm a grandma of twin boys, I only have one daughter. I have lots of experience with twins with autism. If you have any questions just ask.
- My name is Ron and i am a Cipro recoverer
- Has anyone experienced an increase in restless leg syndrome symptoms while taking Atorvastatin? My symptoms started occurring during the early afternoon with other symptoms such as sensitivity to light, headaches, head pressure, feeling of pressure building up in body and then I make an...
- I took cipro for diverticulitis and had terrible side affects. They took me off it after 5 days. Now I believe I may have shingles (3 weeks after dropping the Cipro. I had an endoscopy and ended up with Supraglittitis (bacteria infection in my epiglottis) and was on prednisone for 6 days. ...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Restless Leg Syndrome (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Restless Leg Syndrome (397 members)
- Support group for people who take Cipro (135 members)