My wbc is 19,000 and i'm convinced its because of...My wbc is 19,000 and I'm convinced its because of the topomax but doctors keep saying infection and want me on antibiotics all the time. I'm fine. Add comment
- Very high white blood cell count, believe its lymphoma
- Hey I'm Michelle, new here for support and information
- I have had upper respiratory issues on and off since I began taking Topamax for migraine relief in December 2017. I am not certain that my issues are related to the medication and was interested in learning of other's experiences in this regard. Both my internist and my neurologist do not...
- Hi! I’m T. I’m 65 and just started Topamax. Hoping to lose some weight. Was on Gabapentin 1200 mg which caused me to CRAVE sugar so gained 20 lbs over a year. Have been unable to budge it. At what dose should I expect to maybe start losing weight. I watch what I eat but don’t believe in in...
- Hi my name is Mandy and I have been taking abilify and topiramate together for over a year and recently have been alerted to a drastic increase in my blood pressure. Has anyone else had these issues on either of these medications?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have White Blood Cell Count Increased (2 members)
- Support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased (110 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (351 members)