My wbc is 19,000 and i'm convinced its because of...My wbc is 19,000 and I'm convinced its because of the topomax but doctors keep saying infection and want me on antibiotics all the time. I'm fine. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have been taking Truvada for approximately one year. My blood work shows and increased white blood count along with decreased red blood count, platelets and hemoglobin. These are all signs of leukemia but I’m reading a few articles about them being associated with Truvada. Has anyone here had...
- Hi my name is Kim, 51 yrs. I have been taking 100 mg Topamax for migraines along with 225mg Effexor. Increased appetite is a problem
- Hi. I have been taking Topamax for about 4 years since a migrainous stroke, to prevent migraine. I have noticed so many things: brain fog, working memory loss and loss of ability to read and remember/study (all of which could be attributed to the stroke so it's hard to pinpoint) but also really...
- Hi, my name is gigi been struggling with pain for twenty years, found out now less than 4 mos I have Fibromyalgia.
- Hi, my name is Patti. I have started taking tamoxifen in November of last year. Today I was told that my white blood cell count was high. Should I be worried. My biggest fear right now is that the breast cancer has come back .
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have White Blood Cell Count Increased (2 members)
- Support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased (113 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (369 members)