My wife has been on anastrazole for 2 years..3...My wife has been on Anastrazole for 2 years..3 more to go. She has no desire to eat,but blames that on radiation. She did not have chemo. Grade 1 cancer and had a lumpectomy in her right breast. Estrogen fed cancer. She gets nausea fairly often.
Post created 4 months ago in groups: ArimidexAdd comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- My name is Bobbie. I’ve just started taking Anastrozole after double mastectomy. I can’t sleep so am going to start taking Belsomra.
- Just curious whether ashwagandha interferes with Arimidex
- Christine Diagnoised August 17th 2011 Her2 positive. 7 year survivor. Chemo, radiation, herceptin & 6 years of Arimdex . I finally had had enough side effect so went off Arimedex in Feb 2018, finally starting to feel normal, but still having weird side effects.
- Hello fellow Arimidex takers. I am Sally, and I have been taking Arimidex for 3 months, feeling a bit alone but not experiencing much in the way of side effects yet. I have had dry cough that went away after 9 weeks, some constipation, joint pain in fingers and some lower back pain, and regular...
- I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. I also take arimidex
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Arimidex (275 members)