My wife has pain during intercourse. our dr has...My wife has pain during intercourse. Our Dr has prescribed these progressively larger plastic rods for insertion to slowly over a long period of time to relax and loosen the muscles etc. She also has swelling in her ankles.
Post created 3 years ago in groups: Sexual intercourse - painful and Foot, leg, and ankle swelling, Sexual intercourse - painful, Foot, leg, and ankle swellingAdd comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Yup it swelling of the feet and ankles has happened to me! Visiting Florida and the dreaded no see ums have bite my husband and I numerous times. We started taking Benadryl and it worked but my ankles and feet are swollen. His are not swollen. I’ve had to stop taking it. Any suggestions on what...
- Would appreciate sharing experience others have had with the drug simethicone regarding foot and lower leg swelling. Never had any swelling until a few days after starting to use Mylicon which was recommended by my gastroenterologist.
- when I skip a dose I have no problems at all - do other people get off Avapro do to leg and feet swelling and if so what blood pressure medicine worked for you.
- using for bp, having reactions to it.
- This is for a friend that is in bed he is just getting worse
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Sexual Intercourse - Painful and Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Sexual Intercourse - Painful (19 members)
- Support group for people who have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling (347 members)