My wife is having recurrent uveitis. so i am...My wife is having recurrent uveitis. So I am seeking solution of this auto immune disease. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hello everyone, My name is ShaQira and from my understanding I have been living with “ uveitis “ for about 8years I’m currently 24years old. I am now actively trying to understand why I developed this disease, I have a theory. I am looking for a STRONG support team of doctors who has a high...
- I have Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Lumps for 14 years. IBS, Hital Hernia many years. Just started with these spasms of esphogous. I allergic to pages of meds. I take NOTHING for my Fibro, etc. So I read about the garlic it's helping. But I not eating much. Cereal, almond milk, chopped white...
- I am taking exforge 160mg valsartan and 5mg amlodipine before breakfast for more than 1 month now. But at night, my blood pressure sometimes still reaching 145/100. I am 57 years old. I am planning to take fried garlic at night to have my blood pressure lowered.
- Just started seeing floaters and light flashes left eye. Been taking tamsulosin for about 4 years. 61 now. Been diagnosed by Retina specialist to have PV now Need help. No year yet.
- Hi. I'm Andy. I get thirsty after eating garlic bread.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Garlic and have Uveitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Uveitis (85 members)
- Support group for people who take Garlic (76 members)