- I started on Oxycodone immediately after my colectomy surgery on the 9 th of August 2018. On the 11th a rash began to appear and now its spread almost across my entire body. In some spots it’s quite inflamed. I’m using Diphenhydramine HCI with Zinc Acetate and aloe Vera. I expect to be on...
- I was recently diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia and have a rash on my arms. Are rashes common with LBD? Thanks George C.
- Hi I'm Charlene and I'm 43 years old. I started taking glutathione about 6 months ago twice a week and only about 2 weeks ago noticed a fine rash on my arms that doesn't seem to want to go away. It doesn't itch or burn but I does bother me because it's there lol
- Hi my name's Jen I take promethazine and been getting red blotches all over my body..I don't know if I read it wrong but it said most people taking promethazine and embrel are more prone to these rashes ..Is there something wrong with me???
- anyone else out there get a skin rash on face from using combigan?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and have Rashes (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Rashes (726 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)