No other side effects just lazy. not tired just...No other side effects just lazy. Not tired just lazy lazy feeling. It effects my work badly. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hello has anyone here had visual hallucination using this combination of medication? I did in 2017 it stopped when I figured it out but my GP went ballistic and pulled my licsence when I told her. Thought I was nuts , but recent MRI found spinal cervical compression and I have been a...
- Suddenly had some vaginal bleeding post menopause. Just started cymbalta 2 weeks ago. Anyone else experience this.
- My name is Lynda. Although I have never taken Cymbalta my live in boyfriend was on it. He started a lot of personality problems. After returning to dr. he was told to start taking it every other day for a week or week and a half if no change come off of it. That was feb. 16 2018 on March 21,...
- I have had fibromyalgia and back problems for the last 15 years. I live with pain and am good at taking care of myself. However, fibro has robbed me of my old life of working, hiking, yard work, and anything else that takes energy. I struggle with the depression that accompanies fibro, but I...
- Hey everybody, just wondering what are some of the experiences people have had while taking both symbalta and ashwaganda at the same time. Thanks, Daniel.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Laziness (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Laziness (16 members)
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta (1300 members)