Please advise....my brother has tbi can't...Please advise....my brother has tbi can't swallow, speech is severely impaired talks softly when spelling words. he makes loud noises a lot and is forgetting to spell the past two weeks. He doesn't talk but can read and spell short words and repeat what he hears. He's been bedbound and restrained against his will for 3 years and drugging him to keep him quiet until I stepped in fighting the snf who was doing it to him wiining somewhat last January...I imagine some of his distress was psdt due to that. I found out last night they are drugging him with Norco again... Very concerned... Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi my name is Violet. I thought it was just me. I have been taking Norco for shoulder and neck pain for years now but noticed that if I take a whole pill of Norco then there's a chance that I will make the neck pain worse the next day. To try to avoid this, I break up the pill to take through...
- My husband has IPF and is declining. He is uncomfortable most of the time and has great difficulty breathing with even the slightest exertion. on the Inspire site, a patient said he was using Norco and that it alleviated many of his symptoms, so am investigating. Thanks for any help or advice.
- I’m an as needed user of hydrocodone and fluconazole. I don’t take either one regularly. Fluconazole is usually every 3 or 4 weeks and it is one dose. Do I still need to worry about drug interaction?
- Just diagnosed with Paget’s through cat scan of my head dr was checked nag for bleed in brain due to bad fall with head injury.
- Since being on Norco and mobic i have really bad nightmares. Mostly about family dying or getting killed. Which medication does this if any?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Norco and have Head Injury (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Head Injury (23 members)
- Support group for people who take Norco (126 members)