Ray. i have been on zometa infusions for 3 years...Ray. I have been on Zometa infusions for 3 years now. One infusion per year for treatment of severe oseoporosis. I have been getting more and moe muscular spasms, feet, legs, intercostal and recently very severe chest spasms. I only recently began suspecting that it may be side effects from the Zometa after reading several articles about the side effects of Zometa. My last chest spasm was so severe, lasting approximately 30 monutes , that my upper arms were so painful that I could hardly touch them for two days afterwards. Tonight, whilsy lying in bed, my feet and legs sarted going into spasm. So severe it feld like my knees and hips were being dislocated Has anyone else experienced similar spasms, and what can be done about them? Thanks Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with severe pain. Is there a different drug without side effects that one can use?
- I am 50,I was taking Diltiazem for 2 years until I got neck, shoulder and upper arm pain.
- I have spinal injury ar T5-7 for two years. I have developed pain in my lower legs rate 4-8. I was put on zonisamide for the nerve pain. I have developed severe spasms starting at my waist and going down into my legs. It is very painful rate8.
- Just had my first injection approximately2 months ago I've waken several times with the most horrible muscle cramps in my right calf. Pain worse than labor What can I do I actually thought during this time I'd rather have it amputated than keep going through this Is this normal for such severe...
- Hi, I have allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics. It caused my lips to swell and hives on my body. I took max. Dose of Benedryl -5/day for a week. The allergic reaction finally subsided. A few days later, my right lower leg’s muscle hurts, pain shoots up to upper leg and butt. I am...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Zometa and have Muscle Spasms (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Spasms (209 members)
- Support group for people who take Zometa (43 members)