Ray. i have been on zometa infusions for 3 years...Ray. I have been on Zometa infusions for 3 years now. One infusion per year for treatment of severe oseoporosis. I have been getting more and moe muscular spasms, feet, legs, intercostal and recently very severe chest spasms. I only recently began suspecting that it may be side effects from the Zometa after reading several articles about the side effects of Zometa. My last chest spasm was so severe, lasting approximately 30 monutes , that my upper arms were so painful that I could hardly touch them for two days afterwards. Tonight, whilsy lying in bed, my feet and legs sarted going into spasm. So severe it feld like my knees and hips were being dislocated Has anyone else experienced similar spasms, and what can be done about them? Thanks Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi I've been suffering from terrible muscle spasms of the diaphragm I think. Doctor suggested hiatal hernia years ago so I thought that's what it was. Gastric dtr told me it wasn't s hiatal hernia. Through researching myself, I've determined it's most likely muscle spasm in the muscle along top...
- My wife suffers severe headaches. A rather larg stloid processus were an incidental finding. No classical symptoms of dysphagia, just very important headaches and neck muscle spasms. Anyone has similar presentation ?
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with severe pain. Is there a different drug without side effects that one can use?
- I am 50,I was taking Diltiazem for 2 years until I got neck, shoulder and upper arm pain.
- I have spinal injury ar T5-7 for two years. I have developed pain in my lower legs rate 4-8. I was put on zonisamide for the nerve pain. I have developed severe spasms starting at my waist and going down into my legs. It is very painful rate8.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Zometa and have Muscle Spasms (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Spasms (315 members)
- Support group for people who take Zometa (61 members)