Started ritalin in mid 40s now have atrial...Started ritalin in mid 40s now have atrial fibrillation that has migrated to A-flutter Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Was 30 pounds overweight that was really affecting tachycardia due to insulin spikes caused by bad eating. So far lost 20 pounds but working on right thoracic scoliosis exercises to help muscles adjust to lower weight on front (belly) .
- I am 65 Years old, about 5 years ago I discovered that vitamin D supplements were causing my heart to flutter.
- taking ritalin for 3 years and wanted to know if it will harm my kidneys
- Hi my name is Dawn I just wanted to know if it is safe to take 2.5mg of Ritalin with Linezolid 600mg.
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled .I have history of kidney stones.I just read that flecanide cAN cause kideny desease I am a little concerned about this.I have been on flecanide for 1 month now
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Ritalin and have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter (654 members)
- Support group for people who take Ritalin (175 members)