Taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs...taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hello, I’m Leslie. I have been experiencing burning sensation and pins and needles with use of tyrosine in milk and pea protection.
- I am Monique Grech. I had venous sinus thrombosis in my head last march and I have been diagnosed with thrombocythemia. I am on warfarin and hydroxyurea pills daily. During the past month I have been experiencing a burning sensation in my head which becomes very painful. I cannot do without...
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Hi, I’ve already shared this info...
- Hello, my name is Michelle. My mum (68 yrs old) takes both of these medications and we have been having huge issues trying to wean her off them and are finding GP support non existent. I appreciate that this group is for people taking both medications (an I don’t personally) but I would...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and have Burning Sensation (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Burning Sensation (94 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (93 members)