The increased libido was okay at first but now...The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I am on nexplanon and Paroxetine and have terrible mood swings, loss of libido and weight gain. Need to know who else suffers?
- Hi. My name is Sara and I have recently been diagnosed with brachial plexus and had nexplanon implant. I have been dealing with the brachial plexus for theee weeks and my doctor just mentioned I have the nexplanon implant and it’s in the same arm as I am experiencing the brachial plexus in. I...
- I'm Cassi. A 33 yr old with severe panic attacks after being on nexplanon.
- Hi, just wondering if the tingling/burning pain ever goes away or if I should have the implant removed. I'm worried about long term damage... anyone else keep their implant and did it go away?
- My name is Taylor. I’m 23 with a 3 year old. I got on Nexplaon after my 3 year old and have been on since. I recently renewed it.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and have Libido Increased (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Libido Increased (48 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (213 members)