Topomax for more than 15 years. recently stopped....Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi. I have been taking Topamax for about 4 years since a migrainous stroke, to prevent migraine. I have noticed so many things: brain fog, working memory loss and loss of ability to read and remember/study (all of which could be attributed to the stroke so it's hard to pinpoint) but also really...
- Hello! I am 40 and female, I had Botox injections one time in my forehead for between the eyes scrunching. I have been experiencing mild to moderate memory impairment since 5-6 days after the injections. Will it go away? I’m scared.
- Hi, my name is gigi been struggling with pain for twenty years, found out now less than 4 mos I have Fibromyalgia.
- Hi , my name is Tony , been on DUT for 18 months.. still diffusing albeit slowly.. Memory loss and brain fog seems to be increasing tho.. to the extent that my doc has booked an MRI brain scan for me. I'm hoping it's not down to the dreaded Alzhiemers.. if i get an all clear then im going to...
- My doctor prescribed ciprofloxacin for a UTI and I had brain effects the second day when it kicked in. It took me another week to be "normal" enough to return to work. I continue to have short term memory issues.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Memory Loss (5 members)
- Support group for people who have Memory Loss (890 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (359 members)