Topomax for more than 15 years. recently stopped....Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Good morning. I was on Protonix for about 13 years. My wife noticed the memory issues before I did. Sometimes I'm pretty sharp. Other times I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago. Now that I know the cause, I'm ok and don't get too excited about it. I have dimentia and Alzheimer's in...
- Hi my name is Kim, 51 yrs. I have been taking 100 mg Topamax for migraines along with 225mg Effexor. Increased appetite is a problem
- I was only on it for 3 weeks, and still have memory loss after being off it for three weeks. I told my Dr. about my many allergic reactions to many medications, but she didn't think I would have problems with this medication. Walked into my kitchen after being on it for a short time, and...
- Hi. I have been taking Topamax for about 4 years since a migrainous stroke, to prevent migraine. I have noticed so many things: brain fog, working memory loss and loss of ability to read and remember/study (all of which could be attributed to the stroke so it's hard to pinpoint) but also really...
- Hello! I am 40 and female, I had Botox injections one time in my forehead for between the eyes scrunching. I have been experiencing mild to moderate memory impairment since 5-6 days after the injections. Will it go away? I’m scared.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Memory Loss (5 members)
- Support group for people who have Memory Loss (1196 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (626 members)