Urinating up to 20 times daily on irbesartanUrinating up to 20 times daily on irbesartan Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I had a colonospy and received a good report. I started Irbesartan the following day. A day or so after I started Irbesartan I have noticed some blood when I wipe. Does anyone have blood after wiping? Guess I will notify my MD about changing the Irbesartan.
- Can anyone help me, I am 25 years old, female. I have been on 75mg on Irbesartan for nearly 1 year. I was previously on Ramipril 5mg, I never had a problem with it but to protect my kidneys my nephrologist put me on irbesartan, i have gained so much weight its horrendous, please help?
- got malaria and and i am peeing uncontrolably.
- Being treated for lichens syndrome with clobestiol proprionate topical second night of use and extreme urge to urinate similarly sensation like a UTI. Anybody else with this experience?
- Started taking Buspar two months ago after bout of diverticulitis and have frequent urination during the night. Not to bad during the day. I have high anxiety. Bladder and urine have been tested and there is nothing wrong.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Irbesartan and have Frequent Or Urgent Urination (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination (101 members)
- Support group for people who take Irbesartan (87 members)