Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has...Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi, my name is gigi been struggling with pain for twenty years, found out now less than 4 mos I have Fibromyalgia.
- Hi I mainly try to avoid pain! Have had chronic migraines for 40 years, largely controlled the last 4 when propanalol was added to my menu. Also have severe arthritis in my toes. Hallus rigidus in my great toe led to a hemicap implant 3 years ago. It failed and last summer they fused the...
- I HAVE BEEN ON LOWEST DOSE OF ZOLPIDEM FOR SIX YEARS. I AM 79. tHE SHAKING OF HANDS INTERFERS WITH MY ART WORK DRAWING AND SUCH A CATCH TWENTY TWO. RESTED WITH ZOLP. ASSISTANCE THEY SHAKE. WITHOUT SLEEP, THEY ARE STEADY.
- Hello, I am hoping to get help here. I took Lexapro for 3 nights and was awakened by a head tremor. I was told by a pharmacist to cease medication immediately, which I did- but several months have passed and I still have tremors. Has anyone had this experience and if so what has worked to stop...
- I was taking Topamax for 6 months and then I developed a sore on my leg or bruises that turned into a sore on my 6 month of taking Topamax and then I was diagnosed with vasculitis bummer real bummer
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Tremor (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Tremor (301 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (359 members)