Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has...Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I'm a grandma of twin boys, I only have one daughter. I have lots of experience with twins with autism. If you have any questions just ask.
- Meu marido William foi diagnosticado com glioblastoma multiforme grau IV no mês de fevereiro 2018 depois de ter apresentado duas crises convulsivas, confusão mental e afasia. Realizou a cirurgia 26/02/2018 piorando a afasia e com perda da visão lateral de ambos olhos. Um mês depois inicia...
- Hi, my name is Connie. I started taking Chantix about five weeks ago, when I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I have been trying to figure out what medicine was causing me to have tremors, looks like I have found the culprit.
- Hi my name is Kim, 51 yrs. I have been taking 100 mg Topamax for migraines along with 225mg Effexor. Increased appetite is a problem
- Hi. I have been taking Topamax for about 4 years since a migrainous stroke, to prevent migraine. I have noticed so many things: brain fog, working memory loss and loss of ability to read and remember/study (all of which could be attributed to the stroke so it's hard to pinpoint) but also really...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Tremor (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Tremor (304 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (369 members)