Was diagnosed with choroiditis about 7 1/2 years...Was diagnosed with choroiditis about 7 1/2 years ago and just started taking Restasis. Inflammation seems to be the common cause of choroiditis and dry eye. Just wondered how long it took others for Restasis to make a difference. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hello everyone, My name is ShaQira and from my understanding I have been living with “ uveitis “ for about 8years I’m currently 24years old. I am now actively trying to understand why I developed this disease, I have a theory. I am looking for a STRONG support team of doctors who has a high...
- Im on my third week of Restasis. Last week I started having nasal congestion, sore ears, dizzy/vertigo. Went to the dr today and was told can't be from Restasis. Gave me an antibiotic. My gut tells me it's from Restasis.
- I have been using Restasis for about a month--just had a major viscous detachment of my left eye---could this be related to the use of Restasis ? I am a 70 year old female--
- I had to stop Restasis because when I moved my head a certain way, especially looking down, I felt dizzy like was going to fall. I re-started the drops to see if it really was from Restasis and unfortunately, that does seem to be the case. Anyone have any similar experience or ideas for...
- Just started seeing floaters and light flashes left eye. Been taking tamsulosin for about 4 years. 61 now. Been diagnosed by Retina specialist to have PV now Need help. No year yet.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Restasis and have Uveitis (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Uveitis (85 members)
- Support group for people who take Restasis (115 members)