- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was diagnosed with A Fib. I slowly noticed a weakness in my legs where I would fall from the weakness. The weakness went to my lower back and my upper body. The doctors can not find anything. I just...
- Hi, I take furosemide and have acne
- On valchlor less than 3 months for Mycosis Fungoides and I am 90% clear for the 1st time in years.
- Hello, I have been on dialysis for 5 years. And recently I had a gastro bleed in my esophagus, caused by my liver issues, that I was unaware of.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Tobrex (3 members)
- Support group for people who take Furosemide (191 members)