What can i do to stop them?! i feel disgusting...What can I do to stop them?! I feel disgusting when I wake up in the morning! Also, does anyone else find it difficult to go to sleep on these? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I started takig ginko biloba a month ago and have been having night sweats ,especially facial.i am sure now.once I quit taking jinko biloba I stop having night sweats. I am 53 years old .male.should I stop taking the pills?
- Hi I'm not sure if this is ok or not but I wasn't sure where to ask this question. My name is Maureen and I'm 36 years old and ended up having a bad side effect from doxycycline (that I was taking for my acne) called psudo tumor cerebri. Basically I got increased pressure in my brain causing a...
- How long does it last after stopping the medication?
- I am a male 52 year old and thinking of getting on spironolactone to counter male pattern hair loss. I tried already 2 years ago taking spiro 100mg every day for 8 months and had regrowth for a fact but huge sexual side effects and some level of depression. To counter those side effects I used...
- I had never taken this drug before & found I was allergic to it after taking 4 days of the 6 day prescription. I lost quite a bit of strength where I could barely walk. After seeing my doctor the next day I woke up with a itchy rash all over head to toe. I call my doctor & ofcourse was put on...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Night Sweats (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Night Sweats (263 members)
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone (256 members)