What can i take that wouldn't have this side of...What can I take that wouldn't have this side of fact thank you Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Have acute direahea 6 weeks now with ibrance and letrzole4 to 5 times a day even with direahea. Pill
- I have been changed from Rivaroxaban to Apixaban. I had no trouble for over a year with Rivoroxaban but have taken Apixaban now for 5 days and on the 4th night suffered very badly with diarrhoea and again on 5th night. Unfortunately I am not at home so can’t consult Dr so have recommenced...
- I have taken Entresto at lunch time and suffered shortly afterwords with severe Diarrhea twice with a short time in between. It seems to have settled down now. My name is Joe Neustatl and my email address is email@example.com
- 1. I am a fit 85 year old and go to gym 4 or 5 days each week. 2. I had a minor stroke 5 months ago. 3. Fortunately I was up and recovering after 1 night in hospital. Discharged after 4 nights in hospital with MEDICATION of APIXABAN. 4. Frequently say once or twice each month I have acute...
- Hi. My husband, age 71, has parkinsonism and frontotemporal dementia. He is on a high fiber diet. He has taken Sinemet for roughly two years. For the past three weeks or so he has begun having bowel movements roughly four times per day. The bowel movements are small, and not diarrhea. They seem...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Diarrhea (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Diarrhea (681 members)
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen (67 members)