What can you take to ease joint pain with...What can you take to ease joint pain with Pradaxa. Have been on it for 1 year after having a saddle PE. Joint pain started about a month and a half ago. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Just began on Brilinta a week ago and am experiencing sharp muscle aches that render me unable to move or breathe.
- My father after 10years has back tightness, pain.
- Just started Sulfasalazine and have headaches, nausea and Muscle pain. I have RA, Lupus, Fibro and Sjogren's syndrome. I also take MTX injections weekly, plaquenil, Norco, Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Wellbutrin, Buspar daily plus Xanax which is a PRN. I was diagnosed in 2005 and finally found a...
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5 days my Knees and leg pain becomes unbearable. I stop using it and return to my Advair inhaler all symptoms of pain leave and able to walk normal. Have done this now on 3 occasions and each time...
- Have been on Lamisil continuously for 2 mos, but off & off since last Dec(7mos) I’ve been treating chronic nail fungus which became worse after visiting a podiatrist. Now I have so much pain & fatigue, I can barely work. I attributed it to m Fibromyalgia... but now am thinking it’s the Lamisil.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Muscle Aches (5 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Aches (369 members)
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa (276 members)