- Started on sulfzalaside a week ago and have extreme dry mouth any suggestions for relief.
- I've been diagnosed over a year now...always healthy before that...it is a challenge working full time in my field of counselling with dry mouth and fatique from time to time.
- Hi. My doctor suggested Turmeric with black pepper for my chronic pain. It works really well but I have really bad dry mouth discomfort/pain. Can anyone suggest a natural remedy to help counter this? Today is my first day in the group. I am 71 and try not to be a crabby old lady but this is...
- 70 years old, on Amlodipine for 3 1/2 years.
- On Amlodipine for many years, joint pain and very salty dry mouth
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Dry Mouth (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Dry Mouth (231 members)
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium (93 members)