- I have just started taking Praluent and have noticed increased muscle pain while trying to sleep. I am wondering if this will diminish with time, will stay the same, or will increase. I have been on the drug for 2 months. I cannot tolerate statins.
- I started taking this drug several months ago and have recently started having muscle aches really bad. I take it because I was having lots of UTI infections. I was also given 1000 vitamin C twice a day. I take several other meds but have been on them for 3 years. I take flecainide, furosemide...
- Just began on Brilinta a week ago and am experiencing sharp muscle aches that render me unable to move or breathe.
- My father after 10years has back tightness, pain.
- Just started Sulfasalazine and have headaches, nausea and Muscle pain. I have RA, Lupus, Fibro and Sjogren's syndrome. I also take MTX injections weekly, plaquenil, Norco, Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Wellbutrin, Buspar daily plus Xanax which is a PRN. I was diagnosed in 2005 and finally found a...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Rocephin and have Muscle Aches (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Aches (371 members)
- Support group for people who take Rocephin (28 members)