Whatever you do, do not tske these pills. weight...Whatever you do, do not tske these pills. Weight gain, headaches, adrenal fatigue accompany them. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I've taken Sprionolactone for 7 years with multiple side effects. My side effects are moderate and no some are the extremely causing my to take other medications to manage these effects, when possible. I have gained a significant amount of weight, which was so subtle I never attributed the...
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- Hi I'm not sure if this is ok or not but I wasn't sure where to ask this question. My name is Maureen and I'm 36 years old and ended up having a bad side effect from doxycycline (that I was taking for my acne) called psudo tumor cerebri. Basically I got increased pressure in my brain causing a...
- How long does it last after stopping the medication?
- I am a male 52 year old and thinking of getting on spironolactone to counter male pattern hair loss. I tried already 2 years ago taking spiro 100mg every day for 8 months and had regrowth for a fact but huge sexual side effects and some level of depression. To counter those side effects I used...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Adrenal Insufficiency (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Adrenal Insufficiency (46 members)
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone (267 members)