When i walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy...When I walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy stabbing pain beginning between one and four miles. This hasn't improved in six months of walking five miles each morning and one to two miles in the evening. is this from Pradaxa and what can I do about it? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I started taking this drug several months ago and have recently started having muscle aches really bad. I take it because I was having lots of UTI infections. I was also given 1000 vitamin C twice a day. I take several other meds but have been on them for 3 years. I take flecainide, furosemide...
- Just began on Brilinta a week ago and am experiencing sharp muscle aches that render me unable to move or breathe.
- My father after 10years has back tightness, pain.
- Just started Sulfasalazine and have headaches, nausea and Muscle pain. I have RA, Lupus, Fibro and Sjogren's syndrome. I also take MTX injections weekly, plaquenil, Norco, Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Wellbutrin, Buspar daily plus Xanax which is a PRN. I was diagnosed in 2005 and finally found a...
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5 days my Knees and leg pain becomes unbearable. I stop using it and return to my Advair inhaler all symptoms of pain leave and able to walk normal. Have done this now on 3 occasions and each time...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Muscle Aches (5 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Aches (370 members)
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa (276 members)