When i walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy...When I walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy stabbing pain beginning between one and four miles. This hasn't improved in six months of walking five miles each morning and one to two miles in the evening. is this from Pradaxa and what can I do about it? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Can you take turmeric and pradaxa
- I have just started taking Praluent and have noticed increased muscle pain while trying to sleep. I am wondering if this will diminish with time, will stay the same, or will increase. I have been on the drug for 2 months. I cannot tolerate statins.
- Hi all. I have been taking Pradaxa for 8 weeks and have lost over half my hair. I called the manufacturer to ask if the hair loss was temporary or permanent while taking Pradaxa. The RN that answers questions said " hair loss is not one of the side effects I have on my list". Even the FDA states...
- I started taking this drug several months ago and have recently started having muscle aches really bad. I take it because I was having lots of UTI infections. I was also given 1000 vitamin C twice a day. I take several other meds but have been on them for 3 years. I take flecainide, furosemide...
- Just began on Brilinta a week ago and am experiencing sharp muscle aches that render me unable to move or breathe.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Muscle Aches (5 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Aches (371 members)
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa (282 members)