- Hi I am Kyoddie and have been on both meds for the past 10 years. I am 70 years old.
- I have peripheral neuropathy and balance problems. Have been on bisoprolol for about 9 weeks for afib but balance seems to be worse and feet even slip on carpet.
- Hi, I am jum do any other person experience swelling face with d use of bisoprolol?
- My 73 y/o wife is suffering some alarming memory loss/cognitive decline and has had an occasional attack of AFib. over the years. Fairly recently the GP has been prescribing bisoprolol (2.5mg) and Pradaxa and I now read that these can have an effect on memory/cognition. The GP is very reluctant...
- Hi just started 2 .5 weeks ago taking Bisoprolol and this morning had a vertigo attack very scary does anyone have any ideas on making it more easy to bear
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate (301 members)