Wish humira never existed, caused congestive...Wish Humira never existed, caused congestive heart failure and P.A.D. and now told I need to have both feet amputated Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- My name is Annette. I have had lymphedema for only 5 months. I have taken Humira for about that time also but only every 2-3 weeks for an injection. I have not met one person who takes Humira for lymphedema, so this support group can be very impt. Please write to me. Thanks.
- My name is Connie and I have recently started Humira. I also take meds for depression. I take Celexa with Lamictal. Today I have felt so out of sorts and depressed and I was wondering if Humira can weaken other meds, such as Celexa?
- Hello everyone - I’ve heen on Humira injections for my rheumatoid arthritis for the past 5 years and had to start trulicity over 2 years ago. I usually have them planned on different days but 3 says ago I took both injections at the same time and for some reason I’ve cern having the worse...
- I am 54 yo female, diagnosed with Crohn's 10 years ago. I have been on Humira for 6 years, and last month was diagnosed with lichen sclerosis. I have been researching the connection, and have not found any convincing evidence that the Humira had anything to do with it. This disease happens to...
- I have been diagnosed with Erethema Multiforme and I’m certain that it’s EM Major because I’ve had around 8 breakouts in the past 2 years and it starts in the hands and ends with a mouth full of lesions and mucous like blisters. Sometimes even on the tongue. I’m also on Humira for Psoriatic...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities (28 members)
- Support group for people who take Humira (607 members)