Would like to share experiences with tamoxifen...would like to share experiences with tamoxifen and addisons disease and side effects etc. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have been taking Tamoxifen since August of 2017 due to small pre-cancerous area that was in my right breast. I have had significant weight gain since taking it and also feel very tired all the time. Does anyone else taking this drug have the same symptoms? Thanks for your feedback!
- Just diagnosed with stress fractures and cervical spondylothesis and facet osteophytes, Retrolisthesis, +++. Tamoxifen destroyed my connective tissue at 50! Total hip replacement, ruptured ankle tendon, torn ankle tendon, stretched ligament+++. All sudden onset w/out injury. Obviously...
- Hi, my name is Patti. I have started taking tamoxifen in November of last year. Today I was told that my white blood cell count was high. Should I be worried. My biggest fear right now is that the breast cancer has come back .
- My name is Donna. I have taken tamoxifen for 5 years and just had retinal detachment surgery. My friend also was taking tamoxifen for 4 years and suffered from a detached retina. We have since discontinued tamoxifen. I truly believe that this drug cause the detachment of the retina in both of us
- Hi My name is Brenda Adams and my daughter has Type 1 diabetes and Addisson s disease and she has a lot of boils that come and go how can I help her we have been trying everything to relieve the pain and she is on antibiotics but it doesn't seem to be helping what else can I do to help her?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Addison'S Disease (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Addison'S Disease (116 members)
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate (311 members)