You list the ingredients for nyquil inaccurately,...You list the ingredients for Nyquil inaccurately, combining several Nyquil products together. Some contain diphenhydramine; others doxylamine succinate; but not together in the same product. The results you list are for which of the two anti-histamines?
Post created 2 years ago in groups: InsomniaAdd comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I had a UTI for 5 weeks,had reactions to antibiotics, namely 2, so stopped taking them. I tried all natural remedy,many different types, Olive leaf,with Turmeric, D-Mannose with Cranberex, very potent cranberry complex.So I took 1000mg of D-mannose and could'n sleep I'm 64yr old very healthy...
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- Hi guys I’ve been on the depo for only three months and my second shot was on July 17th that was when I started having sleep issues. I was taking a lot longer to fall asleep, and waking up several times in the night, however within the first week still sleeping about 6/7 hours.. so I didn’t...
- I’m 67, started taking Eliquis related to a fib condition and within one week have sleep issues involving unusual dreams and waking several times a night.
- Hello my name is Stephanie, I’m 66 years old and was just put on Metoprolol Succinate! I have suffered from I’minsomnia in the past, but it has gotten worse these past 2weeks, since taking it! I’m miserable, I was diagnosed with unstable Angina, any suggestions?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Insomnia (1485 members)