Personalized predictions study for a 28 year old woman who takes Clomid - from FDA reports
We analyzed 454,281 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
454,281 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Recent general studies
- Victoza and Xanthan drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol with Levaquin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Reduce Cholesterol with Levaquin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipoprotein Test with Levaquin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Oedema Peripheral with Nevanac? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipid Test with Levaquin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gall Bladder Obstruction with Midol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipid Disorders with Levaquin? - 3 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Qoliana drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ldl/Hdl Ratio Increased with Levaquin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.