Personalized predictions study for a 34 year old man who takes Brintellix, Valdoxan - from FDA reports
We analyzed 492,580 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
492,580 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Photosensitivity Reaction with Stent? - now
- Will you have Microcytic Anaemia with Depakote? - now
- Will you have Accidental Overdose with Zopiclone? - a second ago
- Will you have Accidental Overdose (Therapeutic Agent) with Zopiclone? - a second ago
- Will you have Hepatitis B with Amitriptyline Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abortion - Threatened with Flomax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Numbness In Hands Or Feet with Nicotine? - 4 seconds ago
- Oregano Oil and Oats drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Trigger Finger with Cosopt? - 4 seconds ago
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride and Vaccinium Constablaei drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Eliquis, Omeprazole, Lisinopril - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Accutane - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Wellbutrin Sr, Provigil, Paxil, Mirapex, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Carvedilol Phosphate - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Pregabalin, Codeine - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zolpidem, Seroquel, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 49 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 8 year old boy who takes Topiramate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Atacand - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.