Personalized predictions study for a 34 year old man who takes Brintellix, Valdoxan - from FDA reports
We analyzed 492,580 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
492,580 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Recent general studies
- Clopidogrel and Terbinafine Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Will you have Proteus Test Positive with Diovan? - now
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Orthostatic Tremor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kawasaki'S Disease with Bumetanide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener with Orthostatic Tremor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Orthostatic Tremor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Orthostatic Tremor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Hole with Reflux Gastritis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Orthostatic Tremor? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation with Orthostatic Tremor? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Proamatine, Zopiclone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Spironolactone for a 65 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin, Fetzima for a 33 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Zoloft, Topiramate, Keppra, Vimpat - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Roferon A - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.