Personalized predictions study for a 57 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - from FDA reports
We analyzed 1,091,007 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
1,091,007 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Recent general studies
- Tessalon and Caclia Doce drug interaction - now
- Will you have Ultrasound Kidney Abnormal with Bystolic? - now
- Will you have Baby Rash with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acanthamoeba Infection with Thrive? - 9 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Spironolactone and Augmentin '875' - 10 seconds ago
- Indian Chocolate and Relpax drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Infection Staphylococcal with Vagistat-1? - 11 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Dyanavel Xr and Larin Fe 1.5/30 - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Peptic Ulcer with Corn Silk? - 14 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Haemochromatosis with Effexor Xr - 14 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.