Personalized predictions study for a 48 year old man who takes Cialis, Effexor Xr - from FDA reports
We analyzed 991,707 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
991,707 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bed Wetting with Daytrana? - now
- Will you have Breast Hyperplasia with Cuprimine? - a second ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Congestion with Velcade? - a second ago
- Doxazosin Mesylate and Aldactone drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Radicular Pain with Prostate Cancer? - a second ago
- Will you have Pituitary Tumour Benign with Paxil? - a second ago
- Will you have Pituitary Tumor Benign with Paxil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Scab with Latuda? - 2 seconds ago
- Bromfed-Dm and Eagle-Vine Bark drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Rituxan and have Shortness Of Breath? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.